Nonlinear functions in the dendritic tree

L.C.Walton lcw at ukc.ac.uk
Mon Sep 12 09:20:43 EST 1994

Can somebody provide me with a reference to the kinds of non-linearities
observed in dendritic trees. In particular, I'm interested to find out if
there are any effects determined by the number of times a dendrite has
branched, i.e. if a bifurcation is close to the cell body, the function
is mainly additive whereas at the extremities, the function is more
multiplicative.
Please email replies.

Thanks a lot,
		Lance.