Neuroscience labs in Spain and England

Edgardo Nazario heman at minerva.cis.yale.edu
Sun Sep 11 14:02:36 EST 1994

Im a senior at Yale University interested in spending a year abroad during
neuroscience research. Im interested in cellular mechanisms of learning and
in respiratory processes.

If anybody knows of any labs in Spain or England interested in giving
foreign students research opportunities please let me know via this
newsgroup or preferably via E-mail. My address is:
heman at minerva.cis.yale.edu

Thanks in advance,

Edgardo Nazario

--
Posted/mailed from a Macintosh with a room connection to Yale University's
campus network.

Yale University assumes no responsibilities for either the content of this
article or the identity of the author