Survey: Biosignal analysis algorithms, ...

kolodzie at uni-duesseldorf.de kolodzie at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Sep 8 04:18:03 EST 1994

Hello,

In the framework of my doctoral dissertation, I am about to investigate the
current methods of analyzing biosignals, esp. EMG. My focus is the
automatic analysis of the EMG, with special regard to reflex components
(onset/peak-latency) and the EMG activity in the course of fast
(step) movements.
If it takes not too much of your precious time, I would ask you to state in
a few sentences, what is your preferred method or algorithm in analyzing
EMG signals, and what is your hard- and software equipment (key words are
sufficient) to accomplish this. If you're working with EEG or other
physiological measures, please feel free to add your specific experiences
and knowledge.

The replies will be gathered, and will be available at our WWW server soon
(it is currently under construction).

Please reply to the following address:
      Stefan.Kolodzie at rz.uni-duesseldorf. de

Thank you in advance for your help.

 With kind regards,

     Stefan Kolodzie
                                            e-mail:
Institute for General Psychology    Stefan.Kolodzie at rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
Heinrich-Heine-University           CompuServe: 100331,3354
40225 Duesseldorf, Germany                  Phone: +49-211-311-3057