Digital filters in signal processing

Joe Joseph_Pullara at Maillink.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 6 11:08:52 EST 1994

In article <34ed0c$7sh at darum.uni-mannheim.de>
thinklab at rummelplatz.uni-mannheim.de (Waldmann) writes:

> *  Are their any software packages or stand-alone solutions
>        that can be recommended for biosignal processing, perhaps
>        with an emphasis to EEG / ERP filtering ?

LabVIEW software from National Instruments (089 714 50 93 in Germany)
can be used for EEG/ERP acquisition and analysis. It includes a number
of digital filters which work quite nicely in this context. With little
prior programing experience, I was able to create programs for EEG and
evoked potential acquisition and analysis that work great. This took
about 1 month of work.
Good Luck - hope this helps

- Joe Pullara
   UC Bekeley