PC Software for analysing MRI-Brain-scans

Priyal A. De Zoysa now at Royal Free pdezoysa at crc.ac.uk
Fri Sep 2 11:54:15 EST 1994

One of my colleagues is interested in obtaining the above mentioned software.
Basically he is scanning parts of MRI-brain scans into a PC using a Scanjet IIcx
and then wishes to enhance various areas.  If you need more details as to what his
precise requirements are you can contact him  (Richard Quinton) via me or by fax
on 071-794-3472.

Thanks for your help.

Priyal de Zoysa.