neuroscience at UG institutions

W. Jeffrey Wilson Wjeffrey.Wilson at launchpad.unc.edu
Tue Mar 29 11:21:13 EST 1994

Those interested in undergraduate neuroscience should join

	Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience (FUN).

We are a group of approx. 150 people interested in the promotion of
neuroscience education at the undergraduate level.  We meet annually in a
social at the Society for Neuroscience meeting.  We have sponsored travel
awards for undergraduates presenting research at the meeting, and are
currently working on a teaching award.  Members communicate on the FUNnet,
a listserver recently activated.

To join, send Name, Highest degree attained, Department, Institution,
Mailing address, Phone #, Fax #, and Internet address to

Jeff Wilson, Secretary
Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience
wilsonj at smtplink.ipfw.indiana.edu

Please use the above email address for a rapid response.