undergraduate neurosci

fthornton at ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu fthornton at ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu
Tue Mar 29 15:14:42 EST 1994

  I don't know of a newsgroup that deals with teaching neurosci
at undergraduate institutions.  I also don't know of any good
lab manuals for neurophys experiments that can be done by
undergrads.  However, we have a strong undergrad neurosci
program here at Oberlin and run a number of neurophys labs.
If you want some course handouts, info, etc, feel free to
contact us.