Merital

anna yamada rosaphil at phantom.com
Sun Mar 27 06:34:17 EST 1994

	HI. I once took Merital, and the second dose gave me
	such euphoria, I couldn't stop smiling as I walked the
	streets of NYC.

	Is there any possibility it could be reintroduced, and
	perhaps used for Parkinson's victims as well as depressives,
	and perhaps as an alternative to Methadone, or to ease
	crack withdrawel?

	Why was it pulled, if Closaril is just as dangerous, but less
	fun?