ANYBODY KNOW WHERE TO GET "LIGAND" FOR THE MAC?

Michael Henry michael.henry at mail.trincoll.edu
Thu Mar 24 20:06:07 EST 1994

Hi out there!

I'm presently running some radioligand binding analyses, and I just wanted
to know where I can get a hold of Ligand for the Macintosh. We're running
Zivin and Waud's adaptation on Excel, but that's only good for two assays
if 3 determinations of specific binding are employed. I heard ligand can do
as many assays as is desired.

Anybody?

thanks,
mike