Stereotaxic Atlas for the Mac

Roger Ray r-ray at nwu.edu
Wed Mar 23 09:48:18 EST 1994

In article <2mnl2u$oja at mule.fhcrc.org>, Tim Buss <tbuss at fred.fhcrc.org>
wrote:

> Does anybody out there use a Mac or PC based stereotaxic atlas for the
> human or rat brain??
>
> If so, what do you think of it and was it worht the money???
>
> Any info you can give me would be helpful.
>
> Tim.

Don't know if this is exactly what you've got in mind, but there's a rat
brain steriotaxic atlas represented as a series
of GIF files at a gopher server at UCLA which is from Arthur Toga's
Laboratory of Neuroimaging:

   gopher://gopher.loni.ucla.edu

Each slice is ~100 KB, so there's a lot to download if you get the whole
set.

They've also got a WWW server at    http://www.loni.ucla.edu

Roger D. Ray                                 r-ray at nwu.edu
Northwestern University Med School/Physiology   M211
303 E Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL   60611-3008