EXCUSE ME

John-Paul.Bogers jpbogers at reks.uia.ac.be
Wed Mar 16 06:44:04 EST 1994

Dear reader,

Yesterday a "pyramid" letter was send from our PC to your usenet-group. This
letter caused an enormous amount of reaction. I would like to apologize to
anyone if I caused any inconvenience.
Some of the reactions were very personal and brutal against me in person.
I would like to stress that this "letter" was started merely as a joke
after office hours. We had no intention to harm anyone neither did we
expect to gain a substantial amount of money. If any money will be send
to me, I will send it to charity.

Again, I'm sorry.