LabVIEW users in neuroscience [Is there a SIG or user group?]

Edwin R. Yeh ery2 at po.CWRU.Edu
Fri Mar 11 14:34:50 EST 1994

We also use LabVIEW for quite a bit of automatica instrumentations
here. (Although I am not quite knowledgeable just yet... :-) )
I was wondering if there is a newsgroup on the USENET, or whether
there is enough interest to set up a mailing-list so when problems
arises, we can help each other out?

Edwin

--
Edwin R. Yeh < ery2 at po.cwru.edu > | Research Interests
Dept. of Biomedical Engineering   | + Direct Neural Control & Perception