labs for molecular neuroscience

fthornton at ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu fthornton at ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu
Thu Mar 10 20:15:04 EST 1994

  I am interested in developing some good neuroscience labs using molecular biological techniques.  Even better would be some ideas for neuroendocrinology.
If you have used any that have worked wonderfully, I would like to hear
about them.  (oops, unclear sentence structure above; in regards to
neuroendocrinology, i would like to hear about molecular biology
applied to neuroendocrinology).  The class would be taught at the
undergraduate level.  My email is FTHORNTON at OCVAXA.CC.OBERLIN.EDU
  Thanks.