help with insect hormones please!!!

Love, Sweet Love has a mind of its own. --Ray Charles damicol at kenyon.edu
Sun Feb 20 23:05:19 EST 1994

I am an undergraduate student doing research on the effects of octopamine on
circadian rhythms in Manduca sexta.  I am specifically focusing on the effects
of octopamine injection on the wandering behavior before pupating occurs.  This
is sort of an off-shoot of Oliver Dominick's study in the early to mid 80's.  I
was curious if anyone had any ideas as to possible methods of study (so far a
tilting petri-dish actograph is the only method i have) of this phenominon.  If
anyone knows of any other studys done on this subject, I would greatly
appreciate it if you'd let me know.  My email address is damicol at kenyon.edu
Please keep in mind that I'm an undergrad, with somewhat limited resources if
you can propose a better method of study.  Thanks in advance for your help

						Respectfully,

						 -Lou D'Amico