Hodgkin-Huxley CNS neuron code

Doron Tal tal at acs.nntp-read.bu.edu
Sun Feb 13 12:58:47 EST 1994

I'm in terrible need for code (in any computer language) that
implements the Hodgkin-Huxley equations for a CNS neuron.  For some
reason I haven't been able to get my simulation working (Dodge's
model, 1961, 1963 -- "node 7"), and now our Tuesday, Feb. 15, deadline
for the paper we're trying to submit is coming extremely close.

Any variant of a Hodgkin-Huxley neuron would do, as long as the neuron
can reach high frequencies -- the Squid axon is not fast enough, but a
model of CNS neurons (of any species), esp. myelinated neurons, would
probably be perfect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I promise to post the paper
for anonymous ftp retrieval.

Thanks,
-Doron  (tal at cns.bu.edu)