TIF images (sections) to 3-D?

koprivu at earlham.edu koprivu at earlham.edu
Mon Feb 7 21:22:08 EST 1994

Hello,

I was wondering whether anyone could answer this question for me. I am
interested in making digital 3-D models ofvarious nuclei in the rat
brain, and I have sections of the brain digitized in TIFF format.  What
software (shareware or not) would be able to do this for me?  What would
the steps be?

Also I would be gratefull to anyone pointing me to a newsgroup/conference
dealing specifically with neural imaging.

Feel free to email: KOPRIVU at EARLHAM.EDU

Thanks a lot.