Need info cortical mapping

Theresa Conrad ind00109 at pegasus.cc.ucf.edu
Sun Feb 6 22:23:17 EST 1994

I am looking for information concerning cortical mapping, and the act
that the amount of cortical area (specifically in the premotor cortex)
dedicated to a certain body part increases with repeated usage of that
part.  J.T. Wall wrote an article that appeared in 1988 in _Trends in
Neurosciences_, does anyone know of more recent research?  I am
interested in talking to someone regarding an article I am writing for an
undergraduate magazine writing class.

Please reply to ind00109 at pegasus.cc.ucf.edu

Thanks!