Brain Slicers

ashton at binfc1.jrf.be ashton at binfc1.jrf.be
Mon Feb 7 04:02:31 EST 1994

Hello,
I have been making hippocampal slices with a McIlwain tissue chopper
for several years. People tell me that better and more consistent
slices can be made with a Vibrotome. I see that Microslicers and
Rotorslicers are also now available for this purpose. Is there
anybody out there who has used these different techniques and
would like to advise me which is the best?
Many Thanks!!

David Ashton.