schizophrenia, neuroscience

Scott Jensen sjensen at cc.weber.edu
Wed Nov 17 00:33:00 EST 1993

	I am currently doing research on the anatomical, physiological, and
pharmacological alterations in schizophernia.  My psychology professor said
that there were histological changes in the neuroanatomy of schizophenics;
however, he did not know if these changes were glial or neuronal in nature.  I
would be very greatful for any (detailed) information that could be either sent
to me by E-mail or posted.  Moreover, if there is anyone can supply me with
information on opioid alterations, namely the evidence of opioid agonism or
antagonism on positive psychological effects (e.g. naltrexone or naloxone used
in treatment) and the opioid-secreting areas of the brain that have been
implicated in schizophrenia, I would be even more so greatful.  I thank you in
advance.

                              Scott (Da Wiez) Jensen        /\_/\
                              E-Mail:sjensen at cc.weber.edu  | O O |
                              Weber State University        \   /
                                                            #|o|#
                           W                                  V
                           WW
            WWW    WWW   WWWWW     SSSSSS        UUU    UUU
           WWW    WWW   WWWWW     SSS  SSS      UUU    UUU
          WWW    WWW   WWW W        SSS        UUU    UUU
         WWW    WWW   WWW             SSS     UUU    UUU
        WWW    WWW   WWW              SSS    UUU    UUU
        WWWW  WWWW  WWWW       SSS  SSS     UUU    UUU
         WWWWWWWWWWWWWW         SSSSSSS      UUUUUUUU

                  "WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT"