Looking: stereotaxic atlas mouse brain

Doug Knowles knowled at ccsmtp.ccf.org
Mon Jan 25 11:01:36 EST 1993

In article <1993Jan25.112105.1 at cmu.unige.ch> cohen at cmu.unige.ch writes:
>From: cohen at cmu.unige.ch
>Subject: Looking: stereotaxic atlas mouse brain
>Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1993 09:21:05 GMT
>Which and where can I find a good stereotaxic atlas of the mouse
>brain ?
>Thanks,
>
>Emmanuel-S. Cohen-Laroque
>Dept of Pathology
>Unviersity of Geneva
>Switzerland

A Stereotaxic Atlas of the Albino Mouse Forebrain
Burton M. Slotnick and Christiana M. Leonard 1975
US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
                 Publication Number (ADM) 75-100
Out of Print, but a few copies may be available from the second
author, C.M. Leonard, at University of Florida Center for Neurobiological
Sciences, Box J244, J.H.M. Health Center, Gainsville, Florida 32610.

Atlas of the Mouse Brain and Spinal Cord
Richard L. Sidman, Jay B. Angevine, Elizabeth Taber Peirce 1971
Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Not Stereotaxic, but a nice atlas.

W. Douglas Knowles, Ph.D.      knowled at ccsmtp.ccf.org
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
9500 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH
W. Douglas Knowles, Ph.D.            E-mail: knowled at ccsmtp.ri.ccf.org
Department of Neurosciences          voice:  (216) 444-3870
Cleveland Clinic Foundation          FAX:    (216) 444-7927
9500 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44195 USA              other:   hey, you!

quote: "We need not all give our whole time to the currently more glamorous
"molecular biology"; it will doubtless come soon enough."  I.H. Page 1962