MACs for psychophysics

John E. Davis davis at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu
Sun Jan 24 22:17:10 EST 1993

I am posting this for a friend.  I have no idea of the proper group in which
to post this article.

                        ------------------------------
Our laboratory is interested using a Mac to display simple and complex
images as stimuli in human psychophysical experimentation.  We would need
control of the timing and need synch pulses to control auxiliary equipment.
 Is anyone aware of commercial hardware/software packages to do this?
Please respond directly to duffyfr at a1.tch.harvard.edu.  Thank you.
Frank H. Duffy

--
# internet: davis at amy.tch.harvard.edu