Thanks for endorphin info

Patrick Hurh HURH at FNAL.FNAL.GOV
Tue Jan 19 22:17:25 EST 1993

Hey, thanks for the responses by E-mail and posts.  I have several leads
(papers and books) to follow up on now.  Guess I'll be busy for awhile
looking for and ingesting this heady material (no pun intended :).   You'll
probably hear more from me once I know enough to pose some more specific
questions.  If there are any other comments, I'm still here...

Patrick                           HURH at FNAL.FNAL.GOV