Ellman Assay's Question

Pravin K Muniyappa pmuniyap at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Sun Jan 17 12:38:16 EST 1993

Hi,
     I'm wodering if anyone has any opinions on Ellman assays.  Is the data you
get fairly reliable, from what I've read it is.  Also is there any more
acccurate type of assay available for Acetylcholinesterase that requires very
little equipment.  I have a spectrophotometer and that's about it.  I could
probably get access to more equipment  if I needed it.
                                             Thanks, in advance
                                                  Pravin Muniyappa
POST OR EMAIL (preferable) REPLYS
|  Pravin Muniyappa                                                           |
|  The Ohio State University                                                  |
|  pmuniyap at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu                                         |
|  "I may disagree with what you say, but I will                              |
|              defend to the death your right to say it" -Voltaire            |