Brain Sag (was: Cerebro-spinal fluid in semen?)

David Doshay doshay at ursa.arc.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 19 15:42:27 EST 1992

Well, I hope that the poster is getting some info spread amongst the (perhaps
deserved) flames. I would like to comment upon:

->> your brain and
->> spine kind of sag, and that's why males want to go to sleep

I have had the unfortunate experiance of needing to have some of my spinal
fluid removed for testing. They use a somewhat large needle for this (not
painful though) and in many cases, including mine, the hole left by the
puncture continues to leak for a while. This leakage is often great enough
that the brain does "sag" under its now unsupported weight (at least according
to the explaination the Drs. gave me. Let me tell you that this does not cause
any relaxation leading to sleep. In my case it let to the worst headache I hope
to ever have coupled with 30 hours of uncontrolled vomitting. It was horrible.
If those sensations resulted from sex then there would be no people.

David		doshay at soma.arc.nasa.gov

The thought police insist I tell you:
my thoughts, not NASA's