WELCOME to rec.neurosci.funny!

Esa-Pekka P{lvim{ki eepee at polaris.utu.fi
Sun Oct 18 07:00:57 EST 1992

In article <Oct.16.11.25.08.1992.8654 at net.bio.net> kristoff at net.bio.net (David Kristofferson) writes:
>inunn at hpb.hwc.ca writes:
>
>>Perhaps this group could become moderated to filter out the pop culture noise.
>
>If someone wants to step forward and volunteer to do this (they need
>to be conversant with USENET news software), please contact me and we
>can get the wheels in motion to do this if the readeship of the group
>agrees.

Is this really necessary? I think there isn't really that much "pop culture
noise" in bionet.neuroscience, at least not to the extent that the group
should be moderated. Besides, some users may have technical difficulties
posting to moderated groups. And, the correspondence being as sparse as it
is here, we don't want to lose any potential posters.

/ep