Differential express of proteines in the Hippocampus

Ross Chafetz rchafetz at cephalo.neusc.bcm.tmc.edu
Fri Oct 16 13:00:21 EST 1992

Does anyone know of proteins that are expressed in CA1 pyramidal cells but not in
CA3 or CA2 pyramial of the hippocampus (I'm separating CA1 and CA2 at the end of the
mossy fiber projections).  The protein can be express in other regions
of the brain, but I'm particularly interested in differences in the pyramidal cell
layer.  I believe this is somewhat true with some Ca binding proteins
(could anyone confirm this).

:)
Ross