Address correction

Steven Rowe rowe at engin.umich.edu
Thu Oct 15 13:18:46 EST 1992

for information for biological cell assemblies and evidence of fatigue
in cortical neurons.  I have received only one response, and that was
to an address other than the one specified.  I humbly re-submit my
request and ask you to e-mail responses to rowe at engin.umich.edu.
Thanks.
--
     These folks who don't believe in evolution
are the ones who look the most like they could use some.

                                   -Frank Allison