Request for references on biological cell assemblies

Steven Rowe rowe at engin.umich.edu
Tue Oct 13 19:32:06 EST 1992

Hi, all.  I am an engineer attempting to build a computational model
of groups of highly interconnected cortical neurons.  I have practically
no biological background.  I was wondering if you bionet folks could
e-mail me references for the following topics:

1)  Any evidence of fatigue in cortical neurons, especially data on
    firing potential with respect to time and number of firings per
    unit time.

2)  Any studies done on the activity patterns of cortical cell as-
    semblies.

Please e-mail postings to steve_rowe at 35.1.1.47

Thanks in advance.
                        Steve Rowe

--
     These folks who don't believe in evolution
are the ones who look the most like they could use some.

                                   -Frank Allison