Encephalitis Lethargica: Sleeping disease

Gag-Lae Kim gk31 at cunixb.cc.columbia.edu
Thu Nov 26 01:56:23 EST 1992

	Could anyone recommand me a book, or specific publication from
which I can gather the information on this disease? I am most curious
about effects of L-DOPA both on physiological and molecular level.
Your replies will be much appreciated. I don't read this newsgroup
very often, so please email or reply.  Thanks in advance.

	Gag-Lae Kurtis Kim
	gk31 at cunixb.cc.columbia.edu