Cognition

inunn at hpb.hwc.ca inunn at hpb.hwc.ca
Tue Nov 24 09:18:18 EST 1992

Help me to understand this.  The input and output (semantic association -
are we talking memory?) are invariant but the what's inbetween changes.
It gets rewired in a sense.  If I'm on track so far, what bothers me is
if you change the in-between - variance in the olefactory system -
how do you retain the connection between the stimulus and the memory
of it?

Ian Nunn