Vision problem and Virtual Reality

simonofb at wmavm7.VNET.IBM.COM simonofb at wmavm7.VNET.IBM.COM
Fri Nov 20 15:58:26 EST 1992

In <crystal.722283589 at glia> Crystal writes:

>physical clumsiness...
>frequent headaches.  And no, he can not deal with 3-D,
>nor use binoculars
>or microscopes with any success.

No on the clumsiness for me, yes on the headaches.  I can use
binoculars and microscopes only if I close one eye.

>While amblyopia (lazy eye) can be a contributing factor to strabismus,
>the eye-patch idea has not been proven to be a cause of later
>strabismus.

So could be genetic, could be eye patch.  I did indeed have an eye
patch, but, being alive, I also have genetics.

>Her condition was treated non-surgically, but I
>forget the details now.

You are saying that there might be a cure of rmy lack 'o 3D vision?

Robert Simonoff
simonofb at wmavm7.vnet.ibm.com