My doctor tells me that I have a vision problem called stribismous
(sp ?) which inhibits my ability to see certain 3 dimensional
aspects of scenes. I don't really understand all of the nuances.
I have noticed that when I went to Disney World in Florida, there was
a 3D movie theater where you wore 3D glasses and supposedly were
able to see a 2D movie in 3d. All I saw was a VERY blurry image
that gave me a headache. I have 2 questions about this condition
which my doctor was not able to answer.
1) What exactly can I expect to perceive differently than others?
- 3D movies obviously that are rendered using the 3D glasses is
one I know about.
- What about virtual reality scenes where the 3D is generated by
rapidly flipping between the left and right eye images?
- What other problems should I expect?
2) supposedly this problem was caused by my eye doctor's placing
a patch on my lazy eye for too long a period of time. Does this
make sense? What did this do to me physically to cause
simonofb at wmavm7.vnet.ibm.com