HELP A GRAD?

taaustin at vaxb.acs.unt.edu taaustin at vaxb.acs.unt.edu
Fri May 1 09:17:35 EST 1992

Greetings!

For all who expressed an interest in my HELP A GRAD? post of a week or
two ago, I will post a compilation of the responses in about a week.  For
now I am grading finals, preparing for my own finals and polishing an
abstract to put in the mail today.  Many grad students requested any
information I might receive.  The requests were so numerous that I plan
to do this single posting rather than e-mail to all.  If you had the
wherewithall to find my original question and get e-mail to me you should
be able to find the second posting with the results.  Thanks to all who
replied.  I have managed to reinforce my convictions to begin a scholarship
fund at my alma mater when I have established myself.  I still believe that
the availability of funds for graduate students is shameful in light of what
is available for undergrads.

Good luck!  Look for my posting sometime after May 8.  See you all in
Anaheim!

Terry Austin  --> taaustin at vaxb.acs.unt.edu