PKC in neurons: core dump requested

Tristan Davies tbd at neuro.duke.edu
Fri May 8 15:22:48 EST 1992

In article <9205062122.AA25716 at james.psych.yale.edu> zador at JAMES.PSYCH.YALE.EDU (Tony Zador) writes:
-->
-->I know about some of what PKC does in neurons, but not a lot. Would
-->anyone care to do a core dump, or refer me to a nice review? I'm
-->particularly interested in PKC and synaptic transmission; I think I
-->have a significant fraction of the papers on PKC and LTP.
-->

Ckeck out the recent papers from John Connor's lab at the Roche Institute.
They've had some interesting papers in Neuron the last couple of years
on the involvement of PKC in cerebellar long-term depression.

What angle are you pursuing?
Good luck!

Tristan

e-mail: tbd at neuro.duke.edu
Department of Neurobiology, Duke University Medical Center

"grblb blabt unt mipt speeb!! oot piffoo blaboo..." -- Opus