Subscribing to neuroscience network

HODGSON at BINAH.CC.BRANDEIS.EDU HODGSON at BINAH.CC.BRANDEIS.EDU
Fri May 15 12:19:00 EST 1992

I would like to subscribe to the Neuroscience electronic mail
network.  My E-Mail address is: HODGSON at BRANDEIS.BITNET or
HODGSON at BINAH.CC.BRANDEIS.EDU (internet).  Please send me any infor-
mation available on the network, and how I may subscribe.  My mail
address is:  Tracy Hodgson, Department of Biochemistry, Brandeis
University, Waltham, MA  02254.  Thank you.