Wanted-Postdoc position

blatch at uctvax.uct.ac.za blatch at uctvax.uct.ac.za
Fri May 22 07:50:49 EST 1992

I am very interested in joining a eukaryotic molecular
neuroscience research team at the research associate or
postdoctoral level. I am presently filling a postdoctoral
position at the Department of Microbiology, University of
Cape Town. I have a strong background in prokaryotic molecular
biology and protein biochemistry. I am keen to apply my
technical knowledge of molecular biology to model eukaryotic
systems (eg. Drosophila) and thereby gain experience in eukaryotic
genetics. If there are any positions available please contact me at
my EMAIL address and I will forward a CV.

GREG BLATCH
GREG at micro.uct.ac.za