Unsubscription

Jean BERTHOMIEU BERTHOMS at EARN.FRBDX11
Fri May 29 19:44:05 EST 1992

I'd like to unsubscribe any of bionet-news, or neur-sci list of your site.
I could not use any Listserv to do so since they are not on Bitnet.
I tried to join bionet-news-request or neur-sci-request "a la Internet",
but they are not valid address...
I tried to send a mail to Griffiths the so called "owner" of the list,
but he did not answer, nor he did anything.
I don't think I subscribe to this list anyway. Sometimes ago there was a
neur+sci list on a Bitnet/EARN server but now I not on this list anymore.
Some other list user tried to join somebody on this list to forward my
request too, but with no avail.

Now I begin to be angry with all this mail pouring in my mail box.
And I can do nothing to stop it...

So I threaten to send back any mail I receive from this list until I'm
unsubscribed from it :-(
                          Jean Berthomieu