Wanted--Dipole source modeling code.

Gene Wallenstein WALLENSTEIN%FAUCCS at ACC.FAU.EDU
Sun May 10 23:46:00 EST 1992

Hello:
	We are cureently doing various spatial and temporal analysis
of EEG and MEG prior to movement. My question is with regards to
dipole modeling. Does anyone know of any shareware or would someone be
willing to share source code for single and/or multiple source dipole
modeling? We are currently looking at linear methods, typically
singular value decomposition or similar, but would be interested in
the possibility of using nonlinear optimization routines (if they are
well documented :-) ).

I can be reached at the following address and will be glad to post a
list for those interested later.