Artifact processing in the EEG

Bill Budd bbudd at extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU
Sat Jun 20 21:26:42 EST 1992

WALLENSTEIN%FAUCCS at ACC.FAU.EDU (Gene Wallenstein) writes:

>Hello;
>	Several calls have come through for information regrading
>artifact processing.

>	As for our lab. I would say we are more into "detection" then
>"correction" for various reasons which I will not get into here.
>You also mentioned an interest in signal processing of data and source code.
>Let me know what your specific interests are, we have utilized, coded,
>and/or modified most conventional tools as well as additional techniques
>in the are of nonlinear dynamics (ie, dimension estimates, Lyapunov epts.,
>entropy measures, etc.).

>Gene V. Wallenstein

Hello,

      This post sounds almost too good to be true! I would be interested
in any routines that have been used for conventional FFT analysis and
removal of occular artifact based on EOG recordings as well as tools that
can be applied to ERP type analysis (segmenting, filtering, averaging etc).

Bill Budd

Neuroscience Unit
Westmead Hospital
Sydney, Australia.