Medical Imaging for Silicon Graphics

Peter Farleigh farleigh at extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU
Wed Jun 24 00:56:36 EST 1992

Medical Imaging routines for Silicon Graphics Workstations.

We are looking for public domain routines to incorporate in a medical
imaging project we are embarking on using Silicon Graphics machines.

The software tools we are seeking would be of help in these three levels:

1. At the lowest level: routines for image file manipulation, filtering, etc.

2. Routines for displaying medical images - similar to what the package
called ANALYZE does. Multimodal display of images, with cine playing etc.

3. Then at the highest level: routines for extracting surfaces and then
visualizing those surfaces, volume rendering, and angiogram stereo-pairs, etc.

The sort of images we want to use and display together are things like:
PET, MRI, SPECT, RCBF, CT and EEG topographic maps.

Is there a mailing list of medical imaging topics?

Regards,
*	Peter Farleigh					*
*	farleigh at extro.ucc.su.oz.au			*
*	Department of Psychiatry, Westmead Hospital	*
*	Westmead NSW   2145,   Australia		*