Fetal tissue research

Rick Buchanan rbuchanan at vitalink.com
Sun Jun 7 23:44:51 EST 1992

Would this be an appropriate place to bring up the *scientific* aspects of
Fetal tissue transplants.   (I'm sure the political issues will pop up, but
we can _try_ to head them off at the pass.)

If anybody is interested in this, or knows much about it, please post.  If
not, I'll just wander back to sci.med to see if they've finished arguing about
socialized medicine.

   ---  Rick
              ***   Perfect paranoia is perfect awareness  ***