Joint 2014 MBI-CAMBAM-NIMBioS Summer Graduate Program
(July 7-18, 2014)
Rhythms & Oscillations
This summer school will focus on the theory, mathematical modeling and experimental study of biological rhythms. The workshop will begin by introducing the basic mathematical tools and techniques used in studying biological rhythms. In depth explorations of specific problems will then be presented. Students will also work in small groups on projects, which will be presented at the end of the two-week summer school.
Graduate students from the mathematical, physical and life sciences are encouraged to apply.
Apply for the Summer Graduate Program at: https://visitor.mbi.ohio-state.edu/events.html?id=756
The graduate program will be held at MBI.
Applications received by Monday, February 17, 2014 will receive full consideration.
* Victoria Booth, University of Michigan
* Daniel Forger, University of Michigan
* Paul Francois, McGill University
* Marty Golubitsky, Mathematical Biosciences Institute
* Fred Guichard, McGill University
* Nancy Kopell, Boston University
* David Paydarfar, Wyss Institute
* William Schwartz, University of Massachusetts Medical School
* Arthur Sherman, National Institutes of Health
* John Tyson, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
* Xiaopeng Zhao, University of Tennessee
Mathematical Biosciences Institute
The Ohio State University
Jennings Hall 3rd Floor
1735 Neil Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210