COLLINS ODOWA/urgent

collinsodowa2 at katamail.com collinsodowa2 at katamail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:41:14 EST 2003

From:DR.COLLINS ODOWA
40 WOODALE ST.
EAST LONDON,
SOUTH AFRICA.
E-MAIL:[collinsodowa2 at katamail.com]

l am a financial consultant based in eastlondon
SOUTH AFRICA .l have a client (a widow)she has $10,500,000USD with a private equity investment trust company for safekeeping. And she is willing to offer you 20% of the total fund if you can assist her transfer this fund to your country or any bank of your wish.She wishes to invest in a stable economy. Her interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms.

My client is interested in placing part of her fund in your company,if your country`s bi-laws allows foreign investment.

You can contact me for more details via my e-mail
address or fax with your reference.

Yours faithfully,
DR.COLLINS ODOWA
E-MAIL:collinsodowa2 at katamail.com [please reply me withthis e-mail address]

N:B The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences and this
transaction need.

---