Intro to structure calculation?

Joerg Rodemann rodemann at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Tue Feb 18 05:57:26 EST 1997

Hello all!

I would like to get information about some introductory texts about
structural determination of biological molecules such as DNA or protein.
Perhaps I am going to do some little programming of my own. Can you give
me some usefull hints, where to look at? As for my background: I am a
physicist now doing some work within the software area. I had a slight
contact with people doing polymer-MD-simulations and also have a basic
knowledge of biochemistry/molecular biology --- although I sadly did not
have the time to dig very deep into these subjects.

Thanks in advance for your help

Yours sincerly

Joerg Rodemann

--
Joerg 'George' Rodemann                      Erhard-Groezinger-Strasse 82
Department of Physics                                   D-89134 Blaustein
e-mail:                                    rodemann at mathematik.uni-ulm.de