[Microbiology] please accommodate my message in the microbio newsgroup

safa mehr via microbio%40net.bio.net (by safa2mehr from yahoo.ca)
Sat Feb 21 03:18:55 EST 2009

Dear Sir/madam,
I appreciate it if anyone can tell me which type of isolation laboratory techniques is more paractial to  obtain an anexic unialgal cell especially cochlodinium polykrikoides for further molecular biology practices.

Thanks for any comment
Mehran Safaie
Email:safa2mehr from yahoo.ca