If you find it, killing it without eliminating the moisture source will
not work. It will just keep coming back. If you get rid of the
moisture source, and dry everything thing out, the mold will likely
die. The spores will remain waiting for moisture, but if you vaccuum
out the mold with a HEPA equipped vaccuum source, it might help get a
lot of it.
Just speaking off hand a detergent, might help with the penetration.
Applying fungicide will add moisture, and make matters worse anyway.
But actually those plates you show may not be that bad. Get a
professional opinion, and you may find that you don't even have a
problem. I'd imagine there are alot of homes that have that much mold,
and nobody's the wiser.