> Would you like the ability to motivate yourself every day, even on the most
>> What would it be like if there was no such thing as failure and you could
make every day a sales masterpiece?
>>> What would you do with your profits from those extra sales?
It's fair to say that most salespeople, managers and directors strive for these objectives
but are usually held back from getting the training they need by limited budgets.
If so, then take advantage of the koach seminar offers. We have amazing seminar places
from only 97 pounds per delegate! Plus, we'll even reduce the cost further if you book more
than 2 places by the end of this week.
Koach deliver attitudinal and skills based sales seminars which focus on most
challenging parts of the sales process - the ones most struggle with!
>>> AM Seminar - 10am to 1pm - only 97 pounds! Book now 0870 429 6093
In POWER MOTIVATION, we help you get in the right place mentally to enable you
to tackle any objective. It will condition and develop your mind-set so that you will
naturally gravitate towards becoming a peak performer in your chosen field whether
this is admin, sales, management or board level.
>>> PM Seminar - 2pm to 5pm - only 97 pounds! Book now 0870 429 6094
In POWER CANVASSING, you'll learn the cold calling behaviours, beliefs, motivation
and skills necessary to get past gatekeepers, handle objections, effectively gain control
of the conversation and the ability to make a strong first impression with a view to engage
Dates still available: Sep 29th, Oct 27th & Nov 26th
These fantastic attitudinal sales seminars only have limited places available so call
call the booking team now 0870 429 6093 / 0870 429 6094 to reserve your place.
POWER MOTIVATION & CANVASSING - breakthrough to cold calling success!
Previously only available in-house to corporate clients this seminar
combines a unique blend of attitudes and skills to get you and your
sales teams motivated, buzzing and on the phone!
We all know the importance of cold calling for hitting our targets and
budgets yet canvassing for new business is one of the most
misunderstood and loathed areas of sales. Trying to get consistent,
proactive, successful cold calling either individually or from a team is
one of the most difficult challenges facing sales organisations in
business today. Fact!
At Koach we understand that success is a finely balanced blend of
attitude and skills - both being fundamentally important to your success.
Cold calling skills are ineffective without the right attititude to use them
and your return on your positive attitude will be greatly increased with
the right skills.
In POWER CANVASSING Koach will share with you the mental strategies,
techniques and skills of peak performers in new business development so
that you can win more business and be more successful. Gavin Ingham,
a leading UK attitudinal and motivational coaching expert, will share with
you the secrets of top new business winners and will personally teach you
how to motivate yourself to enjoy making more calls and win more new business.
Who is this seminar for?
* New sales staff needing structure and methodology and the right attitude!
* Telesales consultants searching for a new approach
* Networkers and researchers looking for new strategies
* Experienced sales staff looking for a motivational burst or a refresher
* Comfort Zone sales consultants needing a boost
* Managers wanting to expand their knowledge of motivating sales teams
* Directors looking to increase bottom line revenues
* Anyone involved in the sales process
What will I learn?
* The importance of having the right attitudes and skills
* The ability to access your skills when you most need them
* How to control your physiology and your mental state
* The psychology of cold calling
* Why the phone is so important
* How to motivate yourself to make more and better calls
* How to maintain your motivation throughout your canvassing sessions
* How to adopt the mindset of a top new business winner
* How to get named prospects
* How to deal with gatekeepers
* How to use Power statements to structure your call for more impact and
* Words you should be using
* Words you should never use
* Elegant objection handling of all of your objections and a real understanding
of how to formulate these answers yourself (e.g. send me literature, we have a psl,
too expensive & I'm too busy and even, I'm not interested!, etc, etc...)
* How to save yourself time by asking better questions
* How to build effortless rapport with anyone
* Voice coaching
* How to deal with voicemails
* When to call back clients
* How to stop the sales funnel being a sales black hole!
* And much, much more
This is a must attend event for anyone wanting to be successful in cold calling.
Due to the nature and demand for this very special events many of our clients
have said that they will be grabbing this opportunity and sending their whole
sales teams for the day.
So, to avoid disappointment, call the UK booking team now 0870 429 6094
FEEDBACK - POWER CANVASSING
Koach would like to thank all the delegates who attended the sell-out UK
seminars last month and would like to apologise to those who rang too
late to get onto the event.
Here's what our seminar delegates had to say...
Friday's seminar was excellent. I don't think I have ever been on a course
where I haven't lost interest along the way. Gavin kept it interesting and
upbeat (so much energy!).
Sarah Bradshaw, Recruitment Consultant, Capita
The day after your seminar, I came in with a new attitude and have had
the most successful day that I have spent with my company not only with
the cold calls but also with all other aspects of my role as Consultant.
Dean Taylor, Sales Consultant, Harvey Lawrence
Yesterday was a highly energised day with lots of new approaches for
overcoming the many obstacles that are put in our way on a daily basis.
Iain Brassell, TMP WORLDWIDE
I was very motivated by the -thinking out of your comfort zone- approach,
ie make it a fun challenge not a chore! It is really working for me - THANKS!
Susan Gordon, Pinnacle Consulting
All recruiters will find these seminars invaluable!
David Hurst, Publisher, onrec.com & Online Recruitment Magazine
Unsubscribe: to remove yourself from our list, please call our
automated list management line on 0870 429 6095 stating
the email address you wish to be removed. You will be notified by
email that your request has been actioned and please allow 72
hours for processing.