Positive effects of viruses?

Roman roman.lustrik at siol.net
Sun Sep 21 02:47:40 EST 2003

Imo, in technical terms, C. botulinum is benificial.

However, do you want dedicate your life for research of wrinkles?
Something simular to Jerry Seinfeld's seedless water melon scientists...
Ppl die of heart desease but I want to work on water melons. :)

But the fact is, that C. botulinum may lead us to new discoveries that can
be used in other fields, such as medicine and not only cosmetics.

Cheers, Roman