Resources needed!!!

Peter mr.pendlebury at no.spam.btopenworld.com
Fri Sep 12 03:18:47 EST 2003

Thanks, but still lost. I've attempted to write the essay twice and still
failed. The penny hasn't dropped yet. The tutor wants me to include more
relevant journal articles and information etc, and they are proving to be
elusive. Could any references to relevant articles be posted here so that I
could follow them up.

news:9jS7b.9$05.6097 at news.uchicago.edu...