wierd bacteria update

Scott Coutts scott.coutts at med.monash.edu.au
Mon Mar 17 17:03:58 EST 2003

Yeah, I agree. It's hard to tell from the pics, since they're a little
too out of focus and it's hard to see the colour properly.

Trond: Make sure you streak out your bug fully to obtain seperate
colonies before you do the sequencing, of course. Rather than streaking
just a part of the plate, I mean.

Good luck!